Personal Financial Coaching
Is it time to take control of your finances? Does the idea of looking at your bank account and credit card statements make you break into a cold sweat? Do you have goals you want to accomplish? Personal Financial Coaching just may be what you need to get you moving.
What You'll Get:
- Private 1 hour meetings (one-on-one or as a couple - same price).
- Establish rolling financial goals for the short-term and long-term.
- Full assessment of your current financial situation.
- Review of your spending habits and help maximizing your budget.
- Develop an understanding of your money views and how they influence your finances.
- A solid plan to eliminate debt forever.
- Help repairing your credit score.
- Plan to build wealth and invest for the future.
- Retirement planning and saving for your children (real or hypothetical).
- Hope that life can be happier when your financial burden is lifted!
What You Definitely Won't Get:
- Judgment of any kind: We are programmed by society to feel uncomfortable talking about money, but sometimes these discussions need to happen. Budget Babble prides itself in a judgement free counseling zone since no one wins in that setting.
- Biased financial information: Since we are independent from all banks and financial product sponsors, you can expect our honest feedback.
- Unexpected fees: You will pay a set fee per session or package if you purchase multiple sessions at once... nothing more.
- You will receive a free 30 minute initial consultation to ensure that Budget Babble is the right fit for you. There are no financial commitments at this time and we will not pressure you into future sessions. You are in control!
- If you choose to sign up for additional sessions, they can be purchased a la carte for $79/hour or $300 for 4 one-hour sessions.
- Budget Babble is based in Philadelphia, PA. For local clients we typically schedule meetings at OCF coffeehouse in Fairmount, but we are able to travel throughout the Philadelphia area, so make sure you specify if you would prefer a different location when you register for your appointment. We will confirm if we can accommodate your request.
- Alternatively, we also offer online consultations via Skype, Google Hangout, or phone.