Small Business Finance Consulting
Does the idea of managing your business finances leave your head spinning? Do you dread managing your finances or have no idea where to start when it comes to your taxes? Do you have goals you want to accomplish and need the capital to make them happen? Small Business Finance Consulting might be just what you need to move your business forward.
What YOU'lL Get
- Private 1 hour meetings.
- Define measurable financial goals for your business or save to start a business.
- Learn how to prepare financial reports.
- Enhanced business budgeting and help maximizing your profit.
- Help preparing a business plan.
- Understand what taxes you owe and how to file.
- Organize your books and record.
- Compare which forms of business work best for you and guide you through incorporation.
- Take the stress out of the everyday financial tasks so that you can get back to what you do best!
What you definitely won't get
- Biased financial information: Since we are independent from all banks and financial product sponsors, you can expect our honest feedback.
- Unexpected fees: You will pay a set fee per session or package if you purchase multiple sessions at once... nothing more.
- You will receive a free 30 minute initial consultation to ensure that Budget Babble is the right fit for you. There are no financial commitments at this time and we will not pressure you into future sessions. You are in control!
- If you choose to sign up for additional sessions, they can be purchased a la carte for $55/hour.
- Budget Babble is based in Philadelphia, PA. For local clients we typically schedule meetings at OCF coffeehouse in Fairmount, but we are able to travel throughout the Philadelphia area, so make sure you specify if you would prefer a different location when you register for your appointment. We will confirm if we can accommodate your request.
- Alternatively, if you are outside of the greater Philadelphia region, we offer online consultations via Skype, Google Hangout, or phone.